Pictures of Lodi outlet!
First up, there's this cool chocolate shop Rocky Mountain that sells piles of chocolates and caramel apples and chocolate-watever.
The yummy caramel apples here! I only tried the one in Cedar Point though.
We ended up taking stupid photos after we were done.
A good day it was though the walking and shopping tired me out. Didnt really buy anything, juz necessities like flip-flops (they r kind of necessary in the apartment la) and also a Polo Ralph spag top for like US$10 only.
We're going Aurora factory outlet next month and I'm soooo excited about that man. Coach, Fossil, DKNY, yada yada...yay.
Next week i'm gonna have my day off on Thursday and hopefully we'll get to eat the Chinese buffet near Walmart. And then catch a movie or sth. I feel so deprived and unentertained over here.
Victoria's Secret Sale on June 20th here and we've taken the day off specially to go to the mall! Haha, stupid i know but hey, it's VS. And Niagra Falls on July 6th. Cant wait for everything. It makes the days pass faster juz thinkin of it all.
First up, there's this cool chocolate shop Rocky Mountain that sells piles of chocolates and caramel apples and chocolate-watever.
The yummy caramel apples here! I only tried the one in Cedar Point though.
We ended up taking stupid photos after we were done.
A good day it was though the walking and shopping tired me out. Didnt really buy anything, juz necessities like flip-flops (they r kind of necessary in the apartment la) and also a Polo Ralph spag top for like US$10 only.
We're going Aurora factory outlet next month and I'm soooo excited about that man. Coach, Fossil, DKNY, yada yada...yay.
Next week i'm gonna have my day off on Thursday and hopefully we'll get to eat the Chinese buffet near Walmart. And then catch a movie or sth. I feel so deprived and unentertained over here.
Victoria's Secret Sale on June 20th here and we've taken the day off specially to go to the mall! Haha, stupid i know but hey, it's VS. And Niagra Falls on July 6th. Cant wait for everything. It makes the days pass faster juz thinkin of it all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home