I got off from work today at 130 and caught the 2pm bus to Meijer (without the S i know now) with one of my apartment mates and met a co-worker there. She's this nice and polite English girl, Beverley, and it's been fun working with her when we get a chance to work together in the same booth.
And I bought B&J Butter Pecan ice-cream for like only US$2.50, it's so frickin cheap i cannot believe it. Then bought grapes and a night lamp so i can read at nite! And i bought some cute girly keychains that has a small lil notepad attached to it. It's so nice i bought a few so i'm gonna ship it back to some ppl back home =)
Then after that came back, bathe, chill, now here I am. I am so not getting enough hours this week. Maybe my hours prob wont even hit 50 hrs this week but i don really care cos I am so gonna take a big break this week.
Tmr work til 2pm then maybe go out with Geri, Agnes and Tai then Thursday i have off! Haha. Yippee.
I've got a HUGE craving for Tom Yam soup, fish-sliced noodles, char kuay teow, mutton curry, sashimi and home-cooked food! Argh.
So far it's been so-so cooked food that we pack for lunch, instant noodles, campbell soup, bread, cereal, burgers, lotsa junk food here. I am so looking forward to eating the Chinese buffet either tmr or Thursday.
I am gonna eat a month's worth of sweet-and-sour pork, veggies, and watever food there is there. Big time salivation. I miss driving out to al azhar for prata and teh alia in the middle of the nite, going to Bt Timah market for carrot cake and satay beehoon, the fish-slice noodles at Bt Batok, the cupcakes from Bedok, and all the food in Holland V now. Oh man.
Anyways a whole load of new photos gotten from Pat's camera.
Our pre-shopping Lodi trip waiting for the cab. That's Marissa from Thailand (who works in Games with Geri).

In the cab, a one and half hour trip to Cleveland.
The wide array of chocolates available in Rocky Mountain shop.
And an exhausted me after a whole day of shopping.
Pat and I went to a gay club last nite with some of the admissions ppl after we got off work. It was definitely an INTERESTING experience. Haha. Gays can be pretty cute and funny in their way. Too bad didnt bring my camera with me. That's the only remnant of yesterday - a neon tag on my wrist.
Oh and Father's Day this Sunday is like major Gay Day at Cedar Point. It'll be interesting.
And I bought B&J Butter Pecan ice-cream for like only US$2.50, it's so frickin cheap i cannot believe it. Then bought grapes and a night lamp so i can read at nite! And i bought some cute girly keychains that has a small lil notepad attached to it. It's so nice i bought a few so i'm gonna ship it back to some ppl back home =)
Then after that came back, bathe, chill, now here I am. I am so not getting enough hours this week. Maybe my hours prob wont even hit 50 hrs this week but i don really care cos I am so gonna take a big break this week.
Tmr work til 2pm then maybe go out with Geri, Agnes and Tai then Thursday i have off! Haha. Yippee.
I've got a HUGE craving for Tom Yam soup, fish-sliced noodles, char kuay teow, mutton curry, sashimi and home-cooked food! Argh.
So far it's been so-so cooked food that we pack for lunch, instant noodles, campbell soup, bread, cereal, burgers, lotsa junk food here. I am so looking forward to eating the Chinese buffet either tmr or Thursday.
I am gonna eat a month's worth of sweet-and-sour pork, veggies, and watever food there is there. Big time salivation. I miss driving out to al azhar for prata and teh alia in the middle of the nite, going to Bt Timah market for carrot cake and satay beehoon, the fish-slice noodles at Bt Batok, the cupcakes from Bedok, and all the food in Holland V now. Oh man.
Anyways a whole load of new photos gotten from Pat's camera.
Our pre-shopping Lodi trip waiting for the cab. That's Marissa from Thailand (who works in Games with Geri).

In the cab, a one and half hour trip to Cleveland.
The wide array of chocolates available in Rocky Mountain shop.
And an exhausted me after a whole day of shopping.
Pat and I went to a gay club last nite with some of the admissions ppl after we got off work. It was definitely an INTERESTING experience. Haha. Gays can be pretty cute and funny in their way. Too bad didnt bring my camera with me. That's the only remnant of yesterday - a neon tag on my wrist.
Oh and Father's Day this Sunday is like major Gay Day at Cedar Point. It'll be interesting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home