Time is really a luxury here. Since Chicago trip a week back, there's just so many things happening that i dont even have the time to log it down here. It's just work, home, out, play, work, home, out, play everyday. I desperately need to sleep.
Chicago trip was 12th-14th July. Last Wednesday was the day me and Geri took off to go to the park to play with Tai and Noy because they were leaving. Then yesterday a few of us drove up to Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for a day trip. Then at night Tai and Noy were packing their luggage because they had to leave this morning. I was up till 3 plus am then i fell asleep and they woke me up at 530 before they left to say goodbye. So sad.
I'll try to update everything and the photos asap. One good thing today is that i cooked barley! I'm going back up to the room to eat it later. Yippee.
Chicago trip was 12th-14th July. Last Wednesday was the day me and Geri took off to go to the park to play with Tai and Noy because they were leaving. Then yesterday a few of us drove up to Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for a day trip. Then at night Tai and Noy were packing their luggage because they had to leave this morning. I was up till 3 plus am then i fell asleep and they woke me up at 530 before they left to say goodbye. So sad.
I'll try to update everything and the photos asap. One good thing today is that i cooked barley! I'm going back up to the room to eat it later. Yippee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home