Wednesday I got off early at 5 plus and got on the 6pm bus to the mall to meet Geri, Noy and Tai, shopped around a lil, then we walkedto Chet & Matt's Pizza for some International Students Free Pizza buffet thing. It was pretty fun meeting some girls from Ukraine and Russia (btw they both speak the same language - Russian) and we learnt some Russian words (haha).


Thursday Pat and I had our day off. So did Blaga and Z (not sure what his name really is), 2 Bulgarians who worked in Admissions with us.
On our way out.
The 4 of us went to the chinese buffet near Walmart and had a super great time there. We tried teaching them how to use chopsticks, Blaga got it immediately but poor Z was struggling with his chopsticks.





We were super full after the meal especially us 3 girls who ate like mountains and piles of plates of food, ice-cream and whatever there was, we even ate more than Z, I kid u not. But we were all beaming like 4 idiots who had been deprived of decent food for a long time it's ridiculous la.
Then we walked off the food at the mall. Blaga and Z took the 6pm bus back while Pat and I shopped some more. Met PH and his room mate Ian and we went Meijer to get groceries. Check out the prices of the raspberries and blueberris!


Then went Steak n Shake for dinner - the peanut butter cup milkshake is totally to die for man, drool.



Thursday Pat and I had our day off. So did Blaga and Z (not sure what his name really is), 2 Bulgarians who worked in Admissions with us.
On our way out.



The 4 of us went to the chinese buffet near Walmart and had a super great time there. We tried teaching them how to use chopsticks, Blaga got it immediately but poor Z was struggling with his chopsticks.





We were super full after the meal especially us 3 girls who ate like mountains and piles of plates of food, ice-cream and whatever there was, we even ate more than Z, I kid u not. But we were all beaming like 4 idiots who had been deprived of decent food for a long time it's ridiculous la.
Then we walked off the food at the mall. Blaga and Z took the 6pm bus back while Pat and I shopped some more. Met PH and his room mate Ian and we went Meijer to get groceries. Check out the prices of the raspberries and blueberris!


Then went Steak n Shake for dinner - the peanut butter cup milkshake is totally to die for man, drool.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home