T.G.I.Fridays gigantic margaritas. Yep, they were as huge as Pat's face, which is very humongous. Haha.
Too bad we forgot our I.D.s so we couldnt order us all each a Margarita.
Carlos at Lost Persons
Me and Lina in Season Passes.
Robyn, team leader at Season Passes.
Pat, Lina, me and Natallia

Season Passes has got to be the most relax job in Admissions nearing the end of the Season becos all we did there was talk, take photos, pretend to work, read, eat and whatever we can do without getting caught.
Anyways, me and Heather on her last day I think.
Me and Savel.

I think we just went Go-Karting or something. Probably the only time I'll ever get to Go-Kart for free becos Savel had free tickets.
And it costs like $8 in Singapore for one round plus the sky ride at Sentosa. Havent tried it but the sky ride seems pretty fun so I might pop by Sentosa one day and give in to consumerism/the tourist trap. Sigh.
This is Town Hall Museum. I was stuck working there for a few days because they were short of people. Basically all I did there was count the no. of people who went into the museum, and measure kids' height so they can go on rides, and also answer stupid questions like, "Is the rain gonna stop?" Like how would I know? Yeah, just gimme a minute while I page God...

All of us in Mariya's room after Robyn finished braiding her hair.
Louie's.


Random picture of me, Lina and Amanda on Amanda's last day of work.
Me and Pat with Blaga on her last day of work. It was a rainy day, which explains the rain suit.
I think this was at Red Lobster. It was really one of the best meals in Sandusky, which explains the lack of photos because we were all too busy stuffing our faces, me, Pat, Geri, PH, Agnes and Leon - the only Singaporeans left.
Red Lobster was the best meal in Sandusky, I swear. The lobster was like, super succulent and trust me, it's paradise compared to the crap we ate everyday. Fresh lobster, good steak, creamy soup with lobster chunks in a bread bowl...I wish there's Red Lobster in Singapore.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home