Summer in the States 2006

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Days juz seem to fly pass when u'r busy working, playing or doing things. Though i'm always tired physically (my legs and back ache terribly from walking in the park cos it's SO huge) and mentally, i sort of wish there was a bit more time to spend over here with everyone. A countdown tells me that there's 8 weeks left in Cedar Point.

That's Vladimir, a Bulgarian guy who works at Front Gate Admission. I'm never up there anymore, thank god cos it's super busy. I'm at Resort Gate now, where there're less guests and it's more chill-out when we work.


Pat and I went for Chinese buffet on Friday with Brandon, our co-worker from Kentucky state. He's quite a funny guy who can do a good mimic of the art of lady seduction. Haha, it really cracked me and Pat up.


Anyways, some of the photos we took on our way to the buffet. A lodge near Meijer and some zi-lian photos of us on the bus.


I did Park sweep yesterday after i got off work to get some extra hours. It was really very relac then Geri, Pat and I went to eat Arby's for dinner after work and Cold Stone Creamery for dessert. Cold Stone is super cool place where we have 15% employee discount. Basically it's an ice-cream place where u choose ur own ice-cream, your toppings (such as Reese's peanut butter cups choc, Butterfingers choc, etc etc) and they mix and blend in the toppings into the ice-cream. Paradise.


After that, some midnight grocery shopping at Meijer.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home